Background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our First Baby... Bailey

Before we had three offspring, we had Bailey. Matthew brought me the sweet little fur ball while we were dating and I lived and was working in Dallas. He had her tucked in the front pocket of his Adidas windbreaker. I'll never forget how cute that moment was. I was so surprised and in love... with her and with him!

Since then, Bailey has been a constant in our family. I often feel bad for her because of how her role in our lives has changed. First it was Spencer, then Maggie and now Evan. She's been so sweet to each of them over the years. 

This week Bailey, a.k.a. Bailey Boo, Puppy Bear and/or Sugar Bear is turning 12. Hard to believe. I'm so grateful she's a part of our family (even though her barking as of late makes me nuts!). She's a fluffy kid of ours and I sure hope she's around 12 more years. 

Cheers to YOU, Bailey Boo!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment