Anyone who knows me knows I'm a board game playing freak of nature. I LOVE, with a passion, game night with friends... especially Pictionary. Don't assume because I love to do it that I am good at drawing. I have NO talent in that department, none. zero. But it's still fun. The pressure, the deadline... it kind of reminds me of how I felt doing the math mad minute in elementary school... Excitement!
Anyway, Draw Something is a free app that allows you to play people. You can even start games up with your Facebook friends who have the app. I was shocked at how many of mine are playing! So you pick a word, draw it on your phone or iPad using limited colors - unless you pay for others. Your friend has to guess what you've drawn then you guess what they drew, and so on. You are also given letters to chose from. The correct letters are in those given to you. Oh, and your opponent can watch you drawing and you can watch theirs... that's the best part. You can tell when the other player gets frustrated with themselves... it's great!
If you don't have this app, get it and prepare for your own addiction. I'll leave you with some examples of my games tonight. Aren't they Drawsome?!?







Seriously? Who are you? Not only do you have a blog (that I didn't know about)...but you are addicted to a drawing game and playing with rack of ribs. WTH? Remember me? I'm roomie??? Love ya!! xoxoo
ReplyDelete