Background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Home Early Day

Well, the Wellsketers are three for three as it relates to pink eye. Evan started the awesome trend three weeks ago, last week Maggie got it in both eyes and this week, Spencer has been the lucky infectee - both eyes too. Lovely. 

I took off work early Wednesday since the pink eyed kid got kicked out of school. So the kids and I actually got to enjoy some home time before the crazy routine of dinner, bath, homework, books and bed started for the night. Matthew has been working like a dog lately... gone every night for either work or Leadership OKC this week. When it's just the kids and I night after night, I feel like my patience with them is, in a word, lacking. It can be a real challenge.

That's why it was such a nice treat to enjoy a few un-rushed hours with the kids this week. And since my new obsession is taking pictures, I grabbed the camera after Evan and I set up some train tracks. He's a photographic subject, at least I think so! ;-) 

Dimple.
Working the tracks and the tongue




Marshmallow Break

Look Mommy, see food.

We have a slight Thomas obsession.

Mad at Thomas because they magnets were not working to his satisfaction.

Proud of myself for this picture. 

Movie time. Snuggling with his blankie. I love this picture too.

1 comment: