Background

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

McDonald's and TV Trays

On Sunday I got deathly ill. I mean, I wanted to die. I literally only got out of bed to puke... all day and all night long. Finally late Monday morning I got out of bed, took a shower and moved to the couch. It was miserable.

After another long night... I got up, got ready and went to work this morning. After a few hours I called it quits and crawled back in bed.

Since Matthew has a game tonight, the kids were all mine. So I dragged myself up after a few hours of rest, picked them all up and stopped at McDonald's for dinner. Don't judge. It was the best decision I've made so far this month. When we got home, I told them they could use their TV trays to eat on while watching Toy Story.  Guess what, I was a hero at my house tonight! While they ate McDonald's in FRONT of the TV... I laid on my bed and got 20 extra minutes of quiet time.

Worst mom of the year award goes to me and tonight, I gladly accept it.


No comments:

Post a Comment