Background

Thursday, August 2, 2012

We Love the Beach

Day 4 we went to the beach. It was a neat place. 
We had to drive trough what looked like Jurassic Park to get there. 
It was so peaceful and quiet. It was a perfect day. Because I'm crazy I took a gazillion pictures. Because I can't narrow down the ones I want to remember - I'm posting all gazillion. Sorry! 


Jared and Aunt Margaret






Maggie and Aaron - buddies.


This is awesome Mom!


Oh no - here comes a wave Mom!


I survived Mom!


This kids tongue was licking his lips the entire time on the beach. I guess the salt water was yummy! By the way, one year makes a HUGE difference in this guy's book. Last year in California he was NOT a fan of the beach... mostly the sand. This year, he was in heaven!



He was listening for the sounds of waves in the tiny shell. Good news, he was able to hear them!



Not sure if they look very much alike.


Cute light house in the in Jurassic Park part of the beach.

We kept seeing this big black thing pop up out of the water about 200 yards deep. At first we thought it was a dolphin, then a shark, then a body. It was so strange. I kept the kids in the super shallow water and kept an eye on it. After about 15 minutes a brave soul went out on a boogie board to check it out. This is what he drug up. A horseshoe crab.


It was dead which explains why it was floating and why I made the kids pose next to it.


It was really neat to see so close up. Prehistoric!





Jared taught all the kids how to use the skim board. Aaron first.





Next was Spencer.



Then little E took a turn. All on his own, him improvised his riding style!








Then it was the big boy's turn!



Next came the Big, Big Boy...










They found a little crab.


Little surfer girl.




Daddy and Daughter.


My amazing family. So blessed.


Jared and Tracy!


UE and AM relaxing.


Cousins, Aaron and Jared


So handsome... my boy.


It doesn't get much better than playing with Dad at the beach.




Precious pants, this one.



The End of beach day pictures. I told you there were a lot. Day 5 coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment