Background

Monday, August 6, 2012

Football

This is something I have not been looking forward to but it's happening whether I like it or not. Spencer is playing football. Matthew is helping coach the team. They are both way excited about this new sport for Spencer. I'm focused on making sure he stays safe. This evening Maggie and I ran out for an errand, when we got back Spencer was all geared up and ready for his first "full pads" practice. It wasn't able to stop it. I walked in, looked at him and burst into tears. This boy is getting so big. I'm so proud of him for trying something new and not being scared to join a new team. I'm also very happy his Daddy will be there to help him learn how to play football correctly. I pray for his safety as well as the other boys he will be playing with and against. A few more practices and then the season gets underway... 
Go Cowboys!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment