Warning: This blog will contain TMI about my child's pooping. Read ahead at your own risk.
Potty training the third child has been interesting to say the least. Evan is very creative, really likes to talk and loves to be praised. So conning him with marshmallows has really worked well. He gets 1 marshmallow for #1, two marshmallows for #2. He'll be three in November, so I'm feeling pretty good about being out of diapers except overnight.
This morning his creative mind was going strong when I took him to the potty. We were watching cartoons and I asked him if he needed to go potty. He said no. But when I reminded him he could have a marshmallow (yes, it was 9am- hey it works, don't judge) he said, "Yeah, Mommy let's go potty. I need to poo poo."
So he ran into the restroom, got up on the pot and proceeded to go #1 and #2. While going #2, he looked down, saw his handiwork and said, "Momma, I poop a banana!" He looked down again and said, "Momma, I poop a corn!" He didn't miss a beat, looked back down in the pot and said, "Oh Momma, that poo poo is all dead. I'm done. Come on, I get TWO MARSH-A-MEL-OOOOS!"
Weird kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment