Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Morning Conversations


This morning was like most in the Wells household. Lots of activity, showers running, sneakers being tied, hair fixing, breakfast making, lunch packing, etc.

One thing was a little different however. It was a conversation between my lovely husband and me.

While I was putting on my makeup I heard Matthew mumbling something in the bedroom.

Me: “What?”
No response but more mumbling.

Me: “Are you talking to me?”

Matthew: “No.”

Me: “What are you doing?”

Matthew: “Nothing.”

Me: “What are you saying? I hear you mumbling.”

Matthew: “Oh, I’m just rapping.”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Matthew: (Laughs) “I got this new CD that I love. It’s great.”

Me: “Well, rap louder so I can hear.”

Matthew: “I can’t. The lyrics aren’t real nice.”

Nice to know my husband is still in to dirty rap. At least he doesn’t sing loud enough for the kids to hear.

Freakshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment