You know how sometimes, a song just grabs you and makes you want to move? Well, unfortunately for me (and my kids, and their teachers, and probably their friends' parents) I got hooked on LMFAO's song I'm Sexy and I Know It. I play it in the truck when it's just Evan and I. He's too young to really know what they are saying, so we jam in the mornings. He loves it. Of course - he loves anything with a beat he can dance to!
Here's my mistake... one night when I was cooking, I had my phone on shuffle and on comes I'm Sexy and I Know It. Spencer and Maggie picked up on the fun of the song real quick and began dancing. Then they caught the lyrics and started giggling. Now - it's their "thing." They will be running around the house and bust into hip gyrations and song... I'm Sexy and I Know It. They've been warned not be saying this... but they just can't help it, and honestly, it makes me giggle. There is no telling what they are saying at school. To my knowledge, they've heard the song ONE time, which is scary to me how quickly they latch on to things they know they are questionable!
Tonight the kids where playing in the living room, being goofy when all of a sudden Evan puts a hand on his hip and says "Sexy and Know It" to which we all double over in painful laughter. I got the tail end of his performance on video from my iPhone. The kid makes me laugh, daily - actually hourly.
Without Further Ado - Evan's Sexy and He Knows It.
Without Further Ado - Evan's Sexy and He Knows It.
No comments:
Post a Comment