This is my little girl. I am so, so, so happy to be her mother.
She let's me practice my new found hobby on her, I get to see her beauty and spunk and we get to spend some time... just Mom and Maggie. It's a two way win!
Here are some snap shots after school today while dinner was cooking. As soon as we got home from school, she grabbed this tutu her cousins Shannon and Hailey sent her from Australia last Christmas. She wanted to get out of her jeans she had to wear to school today due to a few inches of snow on the ground. She hates jeans as much as I hate dresses.
Carpet angels, since she didn't get to play in the snow today.
Maggie, I love you sweetie pie. I pray that we always remain as close as we are now.
My little precious girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment