Background

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Evan's New Hiding Spot

After naps today I was doing a load of laundry, Matthew was working on something in the back of the house. It was quiet. I knew something wasn't right. Spencer and Maggie were watching TV in the living room. I couldn't find Evan. When I called for him... nothing, usually the kid comes running. So Matthew and I went on a search. (it didn't take us long to find him in our tiniest of houses!) 

Here's where we found him. In the kids' bathtub surrounded by bath toys and all the swim diapers left over from this summer - which he pulled from a bathroom cabinet. There was also a large chunk of soap missing from the bar. This guy is a turkey! 




This is the first picture I edited on my new computer using Photoshop. The Hubs got me these for my birthday... so excited! I also took a photography class this weekend from a super sweet gal, who takes super cute photos. You can see her work here. It was a little lot overwhelming, but I did learn a few basics which I practiced today. Look for a new post on those pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment