I like to call her my living angel. Others call her Leora. Either way - she's MY grandmother and I am ever so thankful that the good Lord blessed my life by giving me her. Grandma has been there for every one of my "life events." She helped raise me, really. Because of her - I know the kind of mother I want to be. Because of her, I know the kind of PERSON I want to be. She was my role model before I knew what a role model was and she's never once let me down. She took care of me when I was sick, sad, lonely, happy and every time in between. As an adult, I have major guilt because I don't spend as much time with her as I should. It makes me sad. But I know she knows how much I love and appreciate her. She is and always will be my living angel, my guardian angel here on earth. Here are a few pictures from her party this year.
Some of the Gallup ladies. We missed you Aunt Becky, Aunt Karen and all you lovely lady cousins!
Two of my three beautiful sisters, Kim and Allison
Uncle Mike and Grandma
Uncle Mel and his mother, Jewell
Aunt Cindy and Abby
Grandma's favorite cake made by the hands of her loving oldest daughter, Aunt Jeannie.
German Chocolate for my favorite German!
Cheers to Grandma and I
Isn't she beautiful for a 40-year-old?!! ;-)
May we all be blessed with many, many more celebrations of her special day!
I love you, Grandma.
Awwwwwe! Happy birthday Grandma Gallup!
ReplyDelete