Background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maggie's Moccasins

I'm really glad I bought Maggie a $70 pair of pink leather Minnetonka moccasin boots for Christmas. They have lasted a whole TWO months. BOOOO!




The child is so picky about shoes, so I knew she would love these. She wants to wear "something pretty" every day of her life. In all fairness, she wore these a lot. But not enough, in my opinion, to have toe holes!! 


Mommy friends of mine... what are some cute and sturdy brands you buy your little girls? Something she can wear with dresses and tights - but still run around on the playground and kick up some dust? All ideas welcome. 

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I stick to Target for shoes for the little miss. We've gotten several cute pairs of boots and they have lasted until they were outgrown, and were only around $20, so I knew I wouldn't be too upset if they got torn up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I just loved those boots when you picked them out. You did fail to mention the return of the originals to get those even tho they cost a little more...(oh yea, that was a secret!!!) LOL For what it's worth she looked awesome in them for 2 months!!! AND the sweet little miss can never have enough shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete