Tonight was the big night. Time for Evan and I to get our ears lowered, or our hair cut - whichever you prefer. I wrote about my motherly worries about getting E's hair cut the other day here. I think his hair cut turned out awesome, and he was an angel.
We had a little talk on the way to see Kelcie after school. I told him he needed to sit still and be quiet while he was getting his hair cut. He promptly told me, "No Momma." So I bribed him with candy. It worked, he sat there like an big boy eliciting 'Ohh's', 'Ahhh's' and 'He's so cutes' from all the ladies.
Since I was to get my hair trimmed and the color "perked" up, Matthew swung by to grab Evan when he was done. He also dropped Maggie off since I FINALLY decided to let her chop off her hair. She's been bugging me for months now about letting her cut her hair "short." I've tried to talk her down, but she kept on and on. So when she overheard me making plans for Evan and I to get our hair cut, she begged me to let her cut hers too. I gave in and guess what?... it looks precious. She's so happy with it and loves flipping her head. At bath time she said she felt like all her hair was gone. I hope she still likes it tomorrow!
Here are some pics from our night. The color isn't great in most of them because I couldn't figure out the lighting situation... growlllllll!





No comments:
Post a Comment