Background

Friday, April 20, 2012

My Little Fortune Tellers

The big kids came home from school with these...


Remember these, the Fortune Teller? I had completely forgotten about these. Oh what fun my cousin Tracy and I used to have with our fortune tellers. My kids were having as much fun with them today. They made them in their after school program. 


Pick a color...



Pick a number...


 

Pick another number...





Unfold the flap and find out the fortune.



Some of their "fortunes" today: 

  • You are cool
  • I like your hair
  • You are nice
  • You are a nerd
  • You are a rock star  





If you are looking for something fun to do with your little ones, I highly recommend the fortune tellers. I suspect we'll be making these for a while. 


Click HERE for a link on how to make them, I had forgotten. Brings back some wonderful childhood memories. Matthew suggested we teach them M.A.S.H. next! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment