Our family had such a wonderful Easter this year. Since this blog is so picture heavy, I'm going to keep it text light. He is risen, praise the Lord.
On the way to mass.
After church we went to Aunt Becky and Uncle Russell's house for a wonderful lunch and an Easter egg hunt for the kids. This is a shot of all the kids, our three, Jack and Jacey's two girls, Ashley and Leah.
Cousins... they are all getting so big.
Our three blessings.
Thanks for the picture Kim.
Sticking her tongue out at her big brother who was harassing her.
"Bubba, I'm gonna get you."
"I'm telling you, you better stop being silly to me or I'm going to get you!!" - Maggie
"You can't catch ME! But you can try." - Spencer
The fabulous hosts. Sorry Russell, I told you that you would be making the blog! Thanks for the amazing meal!! YUMMMM.
Cousin Jill and her new hubby, Arik.
The little kids table.
Sweet Ashely going after the goods.
Leah found some eggs too!
My handsome little boy.
"Look what I found, Daddy?"
Spencer made a haul!
So did Jack-man.
Showing Daddy his loot.
Isn't she cute?
Ashley and her Mommy, my cousin Jacey.
Showing her Daddy too.
Leah is crying because Uncle Arik told her to watch out for the snakes when she was picking up her eggs. Too funny.
Arik, Aunt Becky and Jilly Bean.
She found a marshmallow and didn't want it to go to waste. Don't blame her. Happy Easter 2012!















No comments:
Post a Comment