Background

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trash Time Teamwork

The kids are slowly but surely gaining new chores around the hizzy. Spencer has been taking out the trash for some time now, but he felt like it was time Maggie learn this job. 

His teaching came in timely last night when I asked him to take the trash out after dinner. It was dark outside and I'm pretty sure he wanted company. He said, "Come on Maggie, you need to learn this. Get your coat on." 

At this point, it was time to grab the camera.


After they bundled up and got the trash ready, my camera viewfinder lit up. I looked up and saw the source of the light was coming from Spencer's noggin. He had outfitted himself with a headlamp for the occasion, a safety measure. 


Once the bag was tied up and secured, he handed it over to Maggie.


She gladly took it.


Ding and Dong were stuck to one another like glue. They don't like the dark.



"Hurry up Maggie, throw it in here!" 
She doesn't have the strength to make it in the trash bin just yet.


I think that was ok with Spencer. He just needed a night time trash buddy. Maggie was happy to oblige. 


Nice teamwork kiddoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment