Mimi came from in from Alaska in November for a quick visit with the family. While she was here, we caught up, watched our first episode of Duck Dynasty, celebrated Christmas and generally had a wonderful time. The Texas crew came up from Texas for the weekend. I love my family and am so thankful Matthew married me so that I could have them as family too!
Here are some pictures from our weekend. It included Mimi handing out her Christmas goodies.
Not sure if Maggie was close enough to Uncle Kurt. She kinda likes him!
Each grandkid got these ultra soft and cozy blankets.
They are always the first choice when it's time to snuggle.
Our adorable nephew Madden. Check out the size of those big eyes... they are brown by the way, and beautiful. This kid has so much character. He's a hoot and can toot - yes toot - on demand. It's a talent I tell ya.
I wish they lived closer.
Maggie got a matching game from Mimi.
She used her eyelashes to get Uncle Nick to play with her, over and over and over and over. It really didn't take much batting to persuade him. Uncle Nick is awesome!
Sweet Aunt Julie brought Maggie a nail painting kit and immediately went to work making her nails shine! The kids love Aunt Julie, everyone loves Julie. She's amazing.
I'm so blessed to have her as a SIL.
It's rather challenging with little ones.
If it's not one pouting, it's the other.
Little Romo tried to sneak away, but his Daddy was there to pick him up and return him to the group.
The others found the whole scene hilarious.
Aren't they handsome?
We took it inside to try again.
I love this picture. You're never to old for a bear hug from Mom!
Cousins
Spencer makes a pretty good Batman too!
The Wells men.
Beautiful mother and her handsome sons.
The weekend before Mimi came, Matthew and I went to a wig and 'stache birthday party. Since his brothers had some incredible facial hair going on, Matthew grabbed his too.
Seeing these three together makes me happy, and laugh... a lot.
Spencer didn't want to miss the action. Uncle Kurt hooked him up with a 'stache too.
This kid is great.
We had such a wonderful time with Mimi and can't wait for her next visit.
Vicki - I hope you LOVE these pictures as much as I do. Love you!!! xoxoxo





























No comments:
Post a Comment