Background

Friday, October 26, 2012

Football Season Pictures

Football season is almost over. One more game on Tuesday or next week and then we're in the books. At the last game we got his pictures. So proud of my young man. He's improved tremendously since the beginning of the season. The big kid is no longer timid about tackling, in fact... I think he enjoys laying a hard hit on the other players. He has learned so much about the game and even got to go with Aunt Kimmy, Jack and I to an OU game last weekend. It was awesome to hear him talk about the plays on the field. Hearing terms like, "juke him" and "they aren't going to get this first down" make me proud. Silly, I know... but I'm so happy to share MY love of sports with him! Way to go STW - we love you!




1 comment: