Background

Sunday, October 21, 2012

At the Park

This is an iPhone blog post, I hope it works! I'm posting while Matthew drives us to Texas.
Today we are visiting our Grandmas, both mine and Matthew's.
We were a little early getting to Ada where my Grandma lives and decided to kill some time at a park. The same one I used to LOVE as a kid. Surprisingly they still have all the old school, awesome toys I climbed around back in the day. The Wells trio had a great time. If you ever visit Ada, the Glennwood Park is a must see!

When we're in Ada we typically bypass this part of town and if we go to a park, we take the kids to one called Wintersmith. It's One of - if not the best - in the state. Norman and/or Moore need some good parks, ones with TREES and nature and better places to explore.

Here are some picks of the kids at Glennwood Park. What's your favorite park in Oklahoma?








1 comment:

  1. We were there pretty recently! We did have to chase off some older kids that were doing who-knows-what up in the rocket.... Glenwood is where I went to K. It was K for the whole town back then. I lived within walking distance to Wintersmith and agree that it rocks! We accidentally crashed a bday party last time we were there. They had rented the train and we climbed on not knowing it was for a private party! They were nice enough to let us ride.

    ReplyDelete