Background
Monday, July 30, 2012
Your Favorite Things - Age 6
1. What is your favorite color? - Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? - Easy Bake Oven
3. What is your favorite fruit? - "I'd say apple."
4. What is your favorite TV show? - iCarly
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? - "That's a hard one, but I would say, um... McDonald's"
6. What is your favorite outfit? - "That's a really hard one. I got a bunch. The black dress that came with the pink bracelet. The one I got for my birthday." (meghan and andy)
7. What is your favorite game? - "The game that I play in tutoring." (no idea??)
8. What is your favorite snack? - Pretzels
9. What is your favorite animal? - Puppy
10. What is your favorite song? - Baby You're a Firework
11. What is your favorite book? - "The big princess book we read."
12. Who is your best friend? - Nora
13. What is your favorite cereal? - Cinnamon Toast Crunch
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? - Swing
15. What is your favorite drink? - Dr. Pepper
16. What is your favorite holiday? - Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? - Pink Blankie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? - Waffles
19. What is your most embarrassing moment? - Giggles... "What you are doing right now." giggles some more
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? - An artist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cuuuuuute! I kinda wanna fill this out myself. ;)
ReplyDelete