Maggie got her first iPod, a Nano, for her 6th birthday from Grandma Kath and Papa McDonough. Spoiled much?
She got it while we were on vacation and has been hounding Matthew and I to "set it up" for her. I had a little bit of time after work tonight, so she and I "set it up."
She's in heaven! On her playlist: Justin Beiber, Adele, Katy Perry, Coldplay, Michael Jackson and lots more. It was fun playing her songs from my iTunes account and letting her pick which ones she wanted.
When she played sang for Daddy he was super impressed she knew the first few verses of Rod Stewart's Maggie May.
She spent all night singing and dancing and sharing with her big brother who jammed out to Dynamite by Tao Cruz and Sexy and I Know It.
I'd love advice on some other kid friendly songs, educational ones included!
Miss Priss looking like a teen listening to her tunes, and wearing her favorite nightgown.

I check out the Kidz Bop CDs from the library and import them into my itunes. They have kid-friendly versions of lots of current songs and it's neat that it is kids singing.
ReplyDelete