We went on a ten day family vacation to South Carolina last week. We got home this past Sunday. After unloading the car and settling in - I walked outside to see how my flower bed held up while we were away. I looked down in one of the flower pots on the porch and noticed a piece of paper crumpled up. I grabbed it, took it inside and opened it.
I guess Maggie has a secret admirer. They ‘lov’ her, as you can see.
About an hour after I found this note a group of kids came to the door asking if she could play. Since it was late and we were all worn out, she had to pass. She wasn’t happy about having to pass, she wanted to do some investigating to figure out who left the note.
I know this is all funny ha ha, but when it’s your child – it’s actually not. I don’t want her to grow up, at all. This is really all too much for me. I’d like keep her all to myself for a LONG while, cocooned in safety and our nurturing love. I’m not going to take the kids growing up very well. This little episode proves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment