Allison, my second youngest sister was confirmed into the Catholic Church a few months ago. I'm just now getting around to posting about it... sorry, Al.
This young lady is such an inspiration to me and all those that know her. She is a gem. Good as gold. I love her dearly and am super proud of the young woman she is becoming.
Her confirmation was held at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, the same church I was born and raised and married in. It's a wonderful place and holds so many memories of my childhood and adult life. I miss it every Sunday.
Allison read one of the readings during the service. She does this regularly and is always strong, and confident while doing it.
Here she is being officially confirmed and blessed by the new Archbishop of Oklahoma City, Archbishop Paul Coakle. From my understanding it was his first trip to Ada.
The group of young adults confirming their faith in the Lord and the catholic faith. May each of them find happiness in their walk of faith.
Allison and her bud John Luke.
Allison and her Dad. Joe was my confirmation sponsor back in the day.
Allison and Mom
Allison and her sponsor, long time family friend and amazing crafter, Miss Becky McKenzie.
Miss Priss looking adorable in front of the altar where her Daddy and I were married and her little brother was baptized.
Jack Henry - for whom the bell tolls.
Allison and Grandma
Great Grandma and Maggie
Spencer and Great Grandma
Best picture I could get of little man all day.
Archbishop Coakle had the pleasure of eating next to Allison at the celebratory lunch. It also happened to be his birthday.
Allison, your trust in the Lord amazes me. You have a special relationship that I hope you are proud of and share often. May the Lord continue to bless you all the days of your life.
I love you, my little Missy Pooh Bear








No comments:
Post a Comment