Background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Maggie's Timeline

Maggie's Kindergarten class has had several family projects this year. I'm not a fan of these because I am not a creative person as it relates to crafty things. But I have to admit, this one was kind of fun. We had to come up with a timeline of her life including pictures and short descriptions. She then had to present this timeline to her classmates explaining four to six high points of her five years. It was a lesson in public speaking.

I printed off some pictures, then let her go through some as well. We decided on six pictures/events. Starting with her birth, July 2006. What an amazing day. Then we a couples months down the road to her baptism.


Maggie is wearing the same dress I wore when I was baptized. In fact, every girl in my generation of our Gallup family has worn the dress! Here we are in a four generation picture with my Grandma, my Mom, myself and a little Maggie.


This was Maggie's favorite picture of the lot. She fell to the floor laughing when she saw this picture of her and Santa. She didn't understand why she was so frightened... but thought it was funny. Sidebar: I love how this Santa is looking right at my camera as if to say, "Mom - come get this screaming child!"


I had to throw this one in there. It's my effort to start them as Sooner fans young so they will want to stay close to home and go to OU and live next door to me forever!


She was so excited to start school with Bubby.



We somehow lost the picture of her first holding Evan. She wanted to use that one to show her becoming a big sister. I have no idea what we did with that picture. It's been a fun 5 years of fun with this tiny nugget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment