I was supposed to attend a photography class last night to learn how to shoot better pictures in low light situations. But plans changed and I wasn't able to go. So tonight when I walked back into our bedroom and saw Maggie and her Daddy looking at something on the laptop, I grabbed my camera to do some practicing.
They were apparently looking for something like I might like as a Christmas present, so I wasn't able to see. Spencer of course needed to get in the action.
What sweet kids and kind husband I have. I hope it's a good present! Matthew made Maggie pinkie swear that she wouldn't tell me what they were looking at on the computer. But later, when I was combing her hair in the bathroom, I asked her what it was and she said, "Mommy, I can't tell you!" I told her I'd give her $5 if she did and she not so quietly whispered, "OK, I'll tell you." Matthew heard her and said, "MAGGIE, you pinkie swore!" So she replied, "Daddy, I'm not going to tell her." Then she looked at me in the mirror, winked one eye and shook her head in a manner that lead me to believe she was still going to tell me. She's a mess... and what quick reaction from a 6-year-old!
This was a nice 15 minutes I'm glad I captured tonight.
P.S. How about that toothless smile. I LOVE IT!
P.S. How about that toothless smile. I LOVE IT!







No comments:
Post a Comment