My kids crack me up on a daily basis. I try to jot down the funny things they say in my iPhone. Here are a few from the past several months:
- Spencer to Evan: "Not only are you the cutest little 2-year-old, you're the smartest too!"
- On the way to school after listening to the never ending words coming from Evan in the backseat I asked him, "Evan do you like to talk?" He said, "No, my mouth does."
- Maggie: "So Mom, is Nationwide really on your side?"
- Maggie: "Mom, I love this banana. I guess my taste bugs changed last night."
- Spencer: "Hey Mom, do you think Wal-Mart means it when they say save money and live better?"
- In traffic, I sighed loudly in frustration. Spencer looked up and said, "Come on Chic! Move!"
- I made tacos for dinner and Maggie kept going on and on about how good they were. Then she said, "Mom, these tacos are so good, I think you could work at Taco Bell."
No comments:
Post a Comment