Background

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Photoshop: Baby Steps

I'm learning how to work Photoshop and let me tell you, it is overwhelming. I have a mental block against it. Almost as bad as I did with word problems in Math. It's frustrating and the learning curve is steep, for me at least. I have taken one class, and watched a bunch of online videos. Tonight, I think I may have figured a little something, something out... finally! My guinea pigs for this experiment are my Dad and Aunt Margaret. I took these pictures on the wrong white balance setting, but I like them a lot and wanted to share them with my family. So here goes...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

The after still looks a little washed out to me, but overall it's better than before.
Luckily my models here are beautiful and handsome.
Dad and Auntie M, I hope you two like these sibling pictures. Can't wait to see you both soon!!! 

Family Fun for Everyone

1 comment:

  1. I'm struggling with Photoshop too! At least you've taken a class on it... I've just watched videos and played around with it. It takes me forever to edit a picture and then I still feel like I didn't do it right. Pass on any tips!

    ReplyDelete