Background

Monday, August 5, 2013

Behind These Walls

We are sooo close to being in the new house. Matthew, the kids and I are so excited, we can hardly stand it! Before the sheetrock went up a few weeks ago, we wrote some of our favorite Bible verses on the walls. We pray these walls will keep our family safe over the years and that the memories made inside provide a lifetime of happiness for our family.

Looking from the formal living looking through to the kitchen and then down to the family room.   


Family Room fireplace. I hope I don't regret adding these windows instead of doing built in cabinets. 
One of my priorities in this house was sunshine!


This is the reclaimed brick we chose for the fireplace. It came from the old Armory in Enid. It was built in the early 1900's, I was told. I think it's pretty cool and provides a lot of character. 


Looking down to the front foyer from the laundry room. 
All the bedrooms and the laundry room are upstairs.


Verse in the Master bath.


Master Bath


Master bedroom verse


Master bedroom


Playroom upstairs


Maggie's room


Maggie's restroom


Evan's Rom


Boys Restroom


Spencer's Room


Foyer staircase


Front Door Entrance


Downstairs Family Room


No comments:

Post a Comment