Background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Resolutions

With a new year come new challenges. In an effort to welcome in 2012 (wow, really?) I've decided to challenge myself to record the happenings of my family.

Over the years, I've wanted to keep track of our lives. I've started journals, baby books (times three), social media pages and more. But life always seems to get in the way and in my busyness it's easy to just say, "Oh, I'll get to that later" and then, again and again, I fail. So I'm going to take baby steps. This is baby step #1.

This blog - The Wild Wild Wells - will not be a step by step guide for Do It Yourself projects or for super creative things you can do at home. It is for me and for my family to use as a reference for where we’ve been, where we are and where we’re going. I hope it can provide our family and friends with some entertainment too!

If you have any interest in following our journey, please feel free to stop by and check us out every now and then and let me know what you think. I’m brand new to blogging, so please grant me some grace and by all means – if you see room for improvement, shoot me an email or leave a comment.

Cheers to 2012!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment