Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Facebook Maturing?

So I ALMOST posted this to Facebook after work today:

"Just drank a cup of coffee. I will pay for this later."

Actually, I did post it but removed it seconds later. Here's why...
I can totally see Matthew snooping on my page tonight and then saying, "Really, babe? You just drank coffee and you'll pay for it later? Did you REALLY post that? Who cares!"

You see, he thinks Facebook is nuts and thinks I tell way too much of my business. He often giggles at my posts, and he feeds off my sister who also thinks I say awkward things on Facebook. They both crack up when I 'check-in' somewhere. It's now a joke and those who know about it always check in and tag me when we are out and about. To that I say, WHAT EV!!! But, deleting today's post makes me think I might be Facebook maturing. Either that or my dear sweet husband has a point, I'm an over-sharer. Who cares that I drank a cup of coffee late in the day and will probably not be able to go to sleep until 3:30 a.m. It's my problem, right?

Now - off to link this new post on Facebook I go!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I thought this was going to be a post about GIMP tutorials on YouTube or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what drives me crazy on FB? Vauge-booking! Seriously, people that post something cryptic, then 10 people say, is everything OK? What's up? And they *never* come back and update..... makes me want to remove vaugebookers from my timeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha - I'm so over vaugebookers. However, I'm for sure not over your terminology. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jace thinks I'm an fb over-sharer also. I've always loved all the posts of everyday life from everyone. It's what makes me go check fb several times throughout the day. It's the "Seinfeld-type moments" is what I love most about facebook. So no laughing from me, keep on sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete