Our darling daughter is about to move on to middle school. Time is moving at lightning speed. Her amazing elementary school has all sorts of fun stuff planned for the top dogs of the school over the next few weeks. The 6th grade Promotion event is one of them. They asked parents to send in a current picture and a baby picture of each student for a slide show that will be part of the promotion ceremony. Over the past few weeks we have looked at thousands of pictures of the kids, from birth to present day. Let me just say, there were plenty of tears shed by this old mother. I wanted to post a few here so that I won't forget about which we picked as our favorites. Mags has been amazing and beautiful on the inside and outside since day one. I'm looking forward to seeing where her middle school path leads!
Winner, Winner! Before
Winner, winner! After
No comments:
Post a Comment