Background

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School 2015

Back to reality for the Wild Wild Wells. This summer has been so much fun. Lots of trips, visits with family, fun in the sun and camps galore, throw in a new job for Mom and our summer has been loaded. Now it's back to a welcomed routine. School year 2015-2016 is underway.

Spencer is now in 6th grade. Maggie is in 4th and little Evan started Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? Why are they growing so fast? It's hard to comprehend the fast pace at which they are changing, developing and growing. Matthew and I are so very blessed to be the parents of these three.

Here are some back to school pics for the Wells record books.

Morning came early for little Evan. He started on Monday. Our little sleeper is still adjusting to the early mornings… he's not a fan yet, at all.




 By the time we were ready to head out, he had perked up and was excited.


His Catholic school uniform. (The white shirt did not come home all that white.)


Looking at Daddy.


The big kids did a great job of cheering him on the first day. They were very loving and encouraging which I think helped quit a bit.




I mean, can you get any cuter?





Two days later, the big kids started their schooling journey for the year. I let them pick out their own back to school outfits for the first time. I think they did pretty well.


Miss Priss is a 4th grader! Good grief, she's just getting so old. And mature. And sassy. She's all the wonderful things a little girl should be and I love her to pieces. She's going to knock it out of the park this year!


The young man is a 6th grader, one year away from MIDDLE SCHOOL. Yikes! He's only about 2-3 inches shorter than me and wears a size 11 in men's shoes. He is growing into a fine young man with a heart of gold and a smile that lights up a room. I know he will continue to excel in the year ahead. He makes me proud to be his mother every single day and I adore him.


The Terrific Trio officially back to school!


And because the little one CAN NOT go without at least 17 silly faced pictures, here's my favorite of the lot. Stinker.





No comments:

Post a Comment