Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

And Just Like That.... Our Baby is a High School Senior!

Spencer is getting ready to graduate high school. I feel like it was yesterday when I was taking pictures and posting his goofiness on this blog. The time is moving so very fast. 

For memory's sake, I'm adding the pictures here that I am submitting for his yearbook ad. It was a tough decision and he approved what we're using - but man oh man do we have some amazing photos of Spencer over the years. He has gone from beautiful baby to handsome young man in truly what feels like the blink of an eye. And the road to get to where we are today has been the joy of my life.

Ok, I can't talk about it anymore right now because I don't have time to cry... who's kidding who, I'm crying. More later, if I can regain my composure. TTYL, K







No comments:

Post a Comment