Evan is four years old. Make it stop.
Our baby has brought so much joy to our lives over the last four years. He has so much personality, so much spunk. Every day he melts my heart a little.
It's hard to put my love for this one into words.
He wanted a Lego Ninjago birthday party this year. So I got a Lego Ninjago cake, that's about as Lego-ish as we got. But, he was happy with it.
He "smelled" the cake before the party started... and only poked one hole in the cake. :-)
"Mommy, I won't touch it but can I please smell it?" "Oh Mommy, that smells yummy!"
And he might have snuck a marshmellow or two.
Didn't take too many party pics, but got a few during the unwrapping festivities.
Great Grandma got to come to the big boy's party. She gave him $10 cash money. He was pumped! I find these next few photos pretty darn priceless.
Love the wrapping job by our old roomies - Aunt Becky and Uncle Russell. Uncle Russell will probably forever refer to E has "Curley Head." Love it! When we lived with them over the summer while our house was being completed Uncle Russell would always say, "Hey, Curly Head" when we would get home. Evan learned to say it the same way, using a deep voice. It was cute.
Cake time.
Hope he made a great wish. I wish for nothing but happiness and health for this sweet little boy of ours. Happiest of birthdays to you Evan!





No comments:
Post a Comment